Monday, October 21, 2013

A Little About Me!



         Hello my blog followers I think that my first blog post should be well about myself and what my blog is all about. Well to start things off my name is Alex Brantley. I am a Art Education major at Henderson State University, who will hopefully by the time I am done with school will also have a science minor along with an art degree. This love of art and science is what inspired me to start a blog that really is about well me and all the things that I do I am an artist, writer, musician, and yes of course a closet Astronomer (Explaining the name.) This blog will also tell you about major Astronomical events that you the reader can see, arts and crafts to do, art work that I've done over my school days, new music I am listening to of course and some interesting short story's that I've wrote. I will also do challenge's in art and astronomy to keep you reading everyday. So get ready for the awesomeness and creative coming your way from The Crazed Astronomer!!!

The Crazed Astronomer                            

1 comment:

  1. When would be a good night to see something interesting in the Arkansas sky? I'm looking for a night to go star gazing.

    ReplyDelete